Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wreck This Journal- Day 1

I bought a one of these journals thinking it would be fun to do over the summer with my girls. They are 4&5, so some of the things are kind of over their heads,but I figured since it's going to be a collaborative effort, I will fill out those pages. 



The journal all shiny and new!







We started with the "crack the spine" page. 



Some jumping up and down occurred. Full spine crackage happening here. 


Next we moved onto the page that instructed us to tie a string around the book and drag it along for a walk. The neighbors may now think we are crazy. 
Oh no! A wet sidewalk. No worries. 

I hear the ice cream truck! Abandon journal. 

Dad said we could get ice cream from the previously mentioned truck. Must do a happy dance with journal. 


Your eyes are not broken. Children is really spelled completely wrong on the back of the ice cream truck. 



Journal is again abandoned. 

Books don't do well on walks....


The kids are excited about this book. Hopefully I can keep their interest and continue on the journey to journal completion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment