Sunday, July 27, 2014

Meet Penny Elsa

So, I'm terrible. I get all these ideas about what I should write about in my head, but they never make it here. I'm working on that. I swear.

Anyway! We got a new pet! Friends brought us a hermit crab back from the beach. I'm working on getting "Penny Elsa" a larger habitat. We are learning how to take care of such a pet. The internet is our friend for this. Full disclosure: I'm afraid of the thing. It's rather lively when out of it's current home. Jetta ran around yelling, "Now we have 7 pets!" all day yesterday. Making me worry a passerby would hear her and call Hoarders on us.

Here it goes! I'm going to be brave and touch you!


JK! JK! I'll check your sponge for you. 


We definitely need to get this guy (girl?) some more sand to dig in.  


It's moving! It's moving!


What's better than a creepy, crawly, crab as a pet? A creepy, crawly, crab with a creepy painting of Dora on it's shell. 


I am a ferocious beast!


So fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment