Monday, August 11, 2014

Confession

Guys. I have a confession to make. Remember my posts about the hermit crabs? How they are gross and I hate them? So now I'm oddly obsessed with them. Our original crab (Penny Elsa) sadly didn't live very long. I ended up buying the other 2 because I read they like to have friends. Multiple friends. After Penny Elsa's time was up, I felt bad for Teddy and Anna Buddy Butt (yes, that's what my children have named them). Today I went out and got 2 more friends. I also bought some accessories for their habitat. I'm trying to read up on them as much as I can so I can take care of them properly. I also think they will be great for the kids to watch. Yeah...they're for the kids...

        This little guy (girl?) is called Elsa. 


Hard to see Feddy. (Rhymes with Teddy)




No comments:

Post a Comment